samedi 10 mai 2014

Engine Bought new riding mower and engine won't turn over.

I have recently purchased a new Troybilt rear engine riding lawnmower, Model No. 13CC26JD011. Anyway after assembly I hooked up the battery and and put in gas, I turned it over and it fired and then finally started running erratic as the choke was on. I shut off the choke and the engine died. I continued to turn over the engine but it would not start. So I think I flooded the engine so I waited about 20 minutes and then came back to start it. There was absolutely nothing when I turned the key. A couple things I have done so far is check the fuse near the ignition switch and the fuse is still good. Also I checked the ground wire from the engine to the body and the wire is connected. I used a screwdriver on the silinoid and the starter turns over. Could it possibly be the safety stop switches, or the ignition switch




Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire