samedi 3 mai 2014

Mower sputters when warm and almost dies

I have tried cleaning out carb

new spark plugs

new fuel filter and fuel lines

emptied out old gas and made sure dip tube was clear

put in high octane gas

cranked with a boost from charger. I think battery needs to be replaced not holding amps

Checked vent on gas cap and loosened when sputtered but no change.



Runs pretty good for about 15 min. Then when I turn and push levers all the way forward it sputters and almost dies but I can back off and then let motor catch up then it will go as long as I ease levers slowly.

To me, and I am no mechanic, to be starving for gas when its warm and it is being called for by levers or in high grass

I guess it could be flooding but I really dont know how to tell the difference in sound. I really think it starving for gas but IDK



I also checked the resistance in coil and it seemed to be ok except the positive to neg was slightly high but I checked a new one as well and it was close to that.



My grass is getting high and I dont want to have to take to repair shop but I am running out of options.

If anyone has any expertise in this area I sure would appreciate the advice




Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire