jeudi 31 juillet 2014

Do You Pull A Dump Trailer With Your Zero Turn Mower?

If so, what's the maximum weight you'd estimate you've loaded the trailer with and away you went?



My Toro MX5060 didn't come with a hitch, so I ordered one through the dealer I bought it from. I told him I needed to occasionally haul stuff with my dump trailer. He never said one word about hauling weight maximum with my mower and I was too dumb to ask...



At this point, I've probably hauled a 100 loads of varying weight from very light to possibly 300/400 lbs. to the burn pile approximately a 1/4 mile behind my house.



The trailer is a small one that I would guess doesn't weigh over 75/85 lbs from Northern Tool. If I recall correctly it's a 17 sq. ft. It's great for hauling firewood, limb litter, mulch, etc.



And you?



Do you haul with your ZT mower?




Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire