dimanche 27 juillet 2014

Command Pro CH740 only runs if you hold the key in START position

While mowing yesterday, my CH740 27hp shut off.



From that point on it would start each time I turned the key, then shut off.

I checked the oil level thinking it may be a safety sensor for low oil. Level was fine.

I check the fuel filter, thinking it may be running out of gas. Filter and fuel flow was fine.



It will start every time you turn the key to START, but as soon as you let go of the key and it goes back to the ON position, it shuts off.



I found that if you hold the key in the start position, it will continue to run as long as you hold the key in the start position.



What do you think is causing this problem?



Thanks,



GW

Sarasota Florida

Scag Turf Tiger STT52V 27CH

2006 Command Pro 27

Model# CH740

Approx 720hrs




Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire