dimanche 27 juillet 2014

Husqvarna 7022R...does this even exist?

Hi all



been sleuthing the forums for a weeks as im looking to buy a mower. Im from canada, and I keep seeing dealers advertise the Husqvarna 7022R (and F, but I'm interested in the RWD) anyways, I've been trying to search the webs looking for reviews of this damn thing, and it seems like no one owns this thing. Is it just a 7021 with an altered model number for Canada? Heres a link to my local dealer's online page for it:



Husqvarna 7022R 22″ Lawn Mower | Fraser Valley Equipment





anyways, in short, I've had my heart set on the Honda HRR2169vka for a while, but in Canada its $600, so I would drive across the border to pick it up for $399 ( I live pretty close to the border, so no issue there) but, this husky is available in Canada for only $80 more than the $399 American Honda, with the same GVC160 engine, so I've been trying to find more info on it. Can anyone provide more info on the husky? how would it compare to the honda (aside from the engine of course, which is the same). I have a medium to large sized lawn, few obstacles, and the front yard has a slight incline to it, but nothing major. When i first started the search for a new mower I told myself either husky or honda, simply because of the brand reliability that people have told me about, and now here i am. Any help is appreciated.




Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire