dimanche 27 juillet 2014

Shot in the head

The following was posted in what would you do forum

By gfp55 I have to say that I understand both your points of view and I know what I posted before about calling my insurance company,but there is a reason I posted that and not what I love to do.. Back in 1987 a piece of broke into our home and assaulted my wife, stole my car. My wife called the police then me, the cops did nothing that I could see to get the guy. They got an attitude with me for calling every day and me saying that they are not doing a good enough job to find the guy.This went on for months. Make a long story short, I see my car flying down the highway and I'm going the other way, I cross the median and follow my car, I know its my car because I removed all the badges and put wider white letter tires on it the day I got it from the dealer, I ordered it the way I wanted it. 1987 Buick Regal T-Type Turbo White, I installed a panhard rod kit on the rear end and you could see that from behind. The car was the same as a Buick Grand National but mine was a sleeper. Looked like grandmas car but with wide azz tires and a panhard rod kit. I find the guy and he is shoot in the head and is dead. I'm more worried about his blood on my car then him being dead and the cops arrest me, I'm charged and spend 2 1/2 years going though the courts, spend tons of money and spend too much time in jail, get convicted, win on appeal, sue the cops for not doing there job, sue the papers for libel, all told it was close to 10 years out of my life, I win, empty our bank account, we sell most of everything, we retire and move. I don't know if I would do over the same way, but if I did needed to do something like it again I would think things thru very good if you know what I'm saying. I don't trust the COP'S, the courts, the lawyers any farther then I can throw a 57 chevy. They say "don't take the law into your own hands" but they didn't give a about my wife and me. The guy put about 2,000 miles on my car and they say they could not find him, they told me my car was probably gone forever. But yet the sh-t bag was driving my car down the road in broad daylight with no plate, none. When I got my car back the poor thing was all up with weed seeds, crack pipes, burn holes. It got striped in the inpound lot, but they payed me for that, they didn't want to but did. I will not give anyone advice about what to do in a case like that, the guy getting robbed of leaf blows but think before you act, look around and see who is watching, be smart. The cull the herd so to speak.



Is this story legit? How did someone drive a car with a headshot wound? Why did he serve 2.5 years in prison? Did they think he shot the guy? This story is insane if true.




Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire