jeudi 30 avril 2015

Another local power equipment business shuts down

I stopped to buy some Stihl oil and was shocked to see their showroom almost empty, not a good sign in April and no Stihl oil!
I have known the owner/operator for many years and having been a mech and service manager at several businesses over the years, I have chatted "shop talk" with him.
About 7 years ago I carefully brought up the subject of service turnaround time with him and he firmly assured me that their turnaround time was in line with other local servicing dealers, of course I knew better and I did this after my neighbor asked me if a 12 week service turnaround on a machine was normal.
His long time service manager was crass and nasty with many folk and foul language was his norm regardless of the customer, not the attributes of a good service manager by any means.
Other local power equipment dealers are busy and thriving!! Life goes on!!
Mad Mackie in CT:smile::biggrin::laughing:


Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire