mercredi 29 avril 2015

Help! I broke my husband's mower!!

Murray 42" deck Model # 13AM77LS058
I've never used a riding mower before and wanted to hel!p while he's working so much overtime!
Left blades(driver's side) are stuck down. Started mowing and well I kinda panicked when I came across
an area of rock in the ground. I meant to lift blades.....lowered by accident to lowest setting.
I spent hours putting belt back on (before I realized blade issue).
When I got belt on it started right up, but when I engage blades it dies.
Only left side is hanging down to ground...no matter what position I put
lever in. I've researched a bit and think it's a spindle problem.
So, how do I know what all to buy? Spindle with bearings in it, shaft,
Pulley, belt??


Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire