mardi 28 avril 2015

Can't stop wanting a Snapper HI-VAC

Hey folks, Anyone have one of the newer Hi-VAC models from Snapper? I've been wanting one for awhile but I'm stuck in that I don't need a mower so it's hard to justify the cost. My current mower is doing fine. But I've always wanted a Snapper HI-VAC and can't stop wanting one. Snapper even offers it as a Push model which I prefer and the 875 professional series B&S engine looks awesome, especially for a residential mower. I always bag and prefer the clean lawn and my kids play outside all the time. My current mower bags okay but it's not the best by any means. I would say it's average in bagging but I do find myself wishing it did a better job. And these Hi-VAC are suppose to tbe the best. Anyone care to share your experience if you have one? Or in regard to quality in the newer Snapper mowers?





HI VAC Push Mower | Walk-Behind Lawn Mowers | Snapper


Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire