mardi 28 avril 2015

Echo srm 230

Hello every one Im new to this forum just joined I bought my first echo about 3 years ago manufacture date sep 2011 a PB250 blower and have been happy with it, so recently I mean this weekend I bought an SRM 230, I like how it feels and the ergo I can reach places that were not possible with my now retired craftsman 32 cc and Cub Cadet 25cc such as well under my benches on the lawn

My question is this echo feels rough at idle and vibrates and has a jerky rythem more so than my 2 cycle craftsman and my four cycle Cadet is this normal the only time it smooths out is wide open throttle so what should I expect will it smooth out after brake in?

I have tried two other samples one a a little smoother but the head fell off and i took it back for an exchange, I really like this trimmer and want to keep it so what say yous.


Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire