mardi 28 avril 2015

John Deere z810a hard starting

When I turn the key the mower (2008 with just 1400 hours) tries to crank but doesn't seem to have enough power to turn over. Almost sounds like the battery is dying.

It will eventually start and then will be fine for next few starts. But then it does same thing either hours later or next day. In other words, problem is a bit intermitent.

I had the battery checked and it is fine. It's also fine in the morning, so I don't think there is a drain.

I checked connections and from what I can see they are OK --- though I can't see everything. And it would seem to me that if it were a bad connection that I would get nothing --- not a crank-and-no-turn-over.

Could this be something as simple as need new ignition switch? Or if it were the switch would it not even crank??

Or could it be the solenoid?

Ideas? Thoughts? Suggestions?


Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire