jeudi 31 mars 2016

Advice on $5k ZTR - Kubota, JD, or Scag

I have an almost 2 acre lot and looking to get a new ZTR mower to replace my 11 year old JD LT120 lawn tractor. I borrowed my nephews Scag Cheetah while my tractor was in for service and cut my mowing time in half. My lot is sodded thick Bermuda open and level with an acre of open coastal Bermuda grass. I have narrowed my choices to these mowers because of the dealers that are close to me. I want a mower that will last me 15 years.

John Deere Z540m $4900
FS 730 engine 54” deck
The JD Dealer is 5 minutes from my house and great to work with. I’ve bought several tools from them and they have serviced my old mower. They are bringing a demo to me to use.

Kubota Kommander Z121s $5000
48”
21HP Kubota engine, not sure what it is.
Hydro-Gear ZT-3100

Dealer is about 15 minutes from me and also carries Scag, never used them but are a big dealer with several locations.

Scag Freedom z 52” $5200 or Scag Liberty z 52” $4500
Both come with same Kohler 7000 and Hydro-Gear ZT-2800

Also considered a Gravely but the dealer is across town in traffic, about 45 minutes away. Don't really want to use them when I can take a back county road to these other dealers unless the mower is that much better.


Advice on $5k ZTR - Kubota, JD, or Scag

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire