mercredi 30 mars 2016

Low Idle Adjustment on Kohler Courage SV-610

I have a Husky with a 21 HP Kohler Courage SV-610 engine. I have changed oil, oil filter, air filters, fuel filter, and sparkplugs, replaced two carburetor gaskets and the heat deflector gasket, put in fresh fuel, and the engine was running rough. I adjusted the Low Idle screw a bit, and it made the engine run smoother at full speed, I am working alonme, and did not have enough weight to put in the seat to keep it running so I could perform the recommended procedure. I have adusted the screw several more times, and the problem is now worse instead of better. Is there a strting pint for that screw, such as 1 & 1/2 turns clockwise from the furthest position it will go counterclockwise?


Low Idle Adjustment on Kohler Courage SV-610

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire