jeudi 31 mars 2016

Small time...

I'm new to the lawn care business, started last year with a handful of clients and have 2 commercial and about 12 residential. I know I might be in the need of more equipment soon as I am using consumer grade craftsman products! They are good I must say, never let me down but I know a few commercial properties I was looking into signing a contract with required me to have a commercial mower! I didn't want to shell out the cash yet if my clients are happy and I am as to this is a just a side job for me! I make decent money on my night job just doing this to past time with something I love, GRASS, MONEY! (Giggles)

I'm not sure of brands and what I need to look for or stay away from any advice! Thanks in advance! ;)


Small time...

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire