samedi 26 mars 2016

Huskee won't turn over

Hi everything.

I have an older Huskee Premium Model 678 20hp mower. Back in August this mower ran fine and had no issues. Well, the mower sat for a few months without use. I went to start it and nothing, the engine wouldn't turn over. I just put a charge on the battery and that reads fine. I thought it was the solenoid (located by the 20 amp fuse, which is good) under the seat. I was taking the 'bad' solenoid off and accidently connected the bottom terminals and the tractor turned over. I disconnected the battery and took the old solenoid off, I put a new one on and connected everything back up. Still nothing when I turned the key. I tried bridging the posts with a wrench again and the tractor again turned over. I even just replaced the ignition switch and the tractor still doesn't turn over. When the key is turned, I get no clicks, no lights, nothing. What in the hell am I missing?????


Huskee won't turn over

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire