jeudi 31 mars 2016

Messed up low idle adjustment

Kohler Courage SV610-0212. New Spark Plug set to recommended gap, Fresh Oil, Oil Filter, New Air Filters, Running rough. I adjusted the low idel screw and got it running smoother, but wanted to set the low idle speed to 1500 rpm. got a no-contact digital tachometer, and it registered high. I turned the screw further clockwise, and egning is running rough at all speeds again. I did not hae enough weight to put in the seat while I turned the adjustment screw. Is there a starting point that I should turn the screw to, such as midway between the stops, in order to be able to set it properly, or should I just follow the instructions in the repair manual, which I have downloaded to my computer?


Messed up low idle adjustment

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire