mercredi 30 mars 2016

Murray Riding Mower with Briggs 11hp will not start

Hello All,
I came here hoping for some help. I have a Murray riding mower with an 11hp briggs engine that will not turn over. Not sure if it is seized. I bought it from a friend of my father in law back in September when we bought our house. It ran fine when we got it and I used it for a few hours one day trying to get used to it (never mowed a lawn before, never rode a mower, and wasnt sure how to navigate the hills, levels, and rocks in my yard). It was running fine and then I shut it off to refuel. When I went to start it, it let out some black smoke and died. I haven't been able to get it to run since. There is plenty of oil. (Edit: Is it possible that with out an oil pump the oil wasnt being circulated when I was on the hills and uneven parts of the yard?)

I shot some video of the no-start condition in the hopes that someone can help me diagnose and possibly repair. At this point, I do not want to buy a new engine for it as I am already $350 into it. Any more and I can just buy a new self propelled. It wont be as fun to use but will do the job for my yard. Video here: https://youtu.be/7T56P7QNNVQ.

Thank you all in advance!

Chris


Murray Riding Mower with Briggs 11hp will not start

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire