dimanche 27 juillet 2014

Subaru Robin EX27 electric start wiring question

I got this Robin EX27 with electric start. It didn't have a key switch, which I have ordered, or the cutoff switch on the engine. I want to make sure I wire it up correctly. There are two orange wires that appear to be coming from the ignition coil. I'm guessing that one of the wires is supposed to go to the kill switch on the engine, with the other end connected to the black ground wire in the picture. I think the other orange wire is supposed to connect to the low oil sensor, which this engine does not appear to have so it would not be used, or in this case I plan to connect it to a secondary kill switch. Can anyone tell me if this is correct?


Attached Images






Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire