mercredi 28 janvier 2015

Honda 4x4 ATV with IRS

Hi guys. I realize this really isn't a mower related question but I figured I might get a bit more action here than the Front Porch. Anyway I have a bit of property that's quite wooded and I'm thinking about getting a Honda Rancher. I'm curious if anyone knows whether or not the ones with IRS have a differential that allows both rear wheels to spin independently? I've owned a lot of sport ATV's back in the day and know that the solid rear axle will chew up a lot of sod but the option of IRS is $$ so if the only benefit is smoother ride and better traction I can live without it. While out in the woods doesn't matter much but I'd like to keep the field and around the house decent. Any insights would be appreciated.




Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire