mardi 27 janvier 2015

Honda Harmony 2013 Tractor Adjustment

Lots of snowblowing this morning after our not so "historical" (as the media sold it) blizzard last evening here in the Northeast. Still, about a foot of snow and higher with the drifts.

I had done my driveway and 2 other neighbors when I saw another struggling to free their car. I guess after too much back and forth... forward and reverse for about 3 hours I kinda lost "reverse". I'm not sure if it was because the bottom of the tractor and it's innards are frozen or if I just need to adjust the belt. I do not have a manual with this tractor. All four (4) forward speeds are working fine and the snowblower belt is fine as well and blowing excellent.

Just a tough time finding reverse. Anyone familiar have any advise of adjustment meant of either clutch or drive belt?



Thanks,



Mike Wex




Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire