mercredi 21 janvier 2015

How to tell "For Sure" what Year Model I have? 2014 or 2015

Yesterday I just bought what I was told was a brand new 2015 Scag Model #SWZT52-18FSE....SERIAL #K4701237........a 52" hydro walk behind.

The problem I have is this morning I look at the mower and I see an engine man. date of 0514 and on the frame there is a sticker.....something about emission standards, it has a Family ID #ESCGPNHEQ001M that has a date of June 2014 on it. The dealer quoted me 2015 prices when I was buying it he said, when we were comparing it to the Wright prices.....and yesterday on delivery he mentioned that this was a brand new 2015 model.



Could a 2015 model have these older parts and dates on it? How can I tell what I have for sure?



Were their physical differences between this model over the two years? or are these dates all I need to determine if this is a 2014 model?



I can't call the Scag company directly.....but I did email them for the differences in the two model years.......but that may take some time to hear back if they do...



I like the mower.....but if I should have gotten a lesser price for buying 2014 model, then I have a problem with this dealer.......need help from people that know for sure!



Please get back asap......as if I need to call him I want to do it asap......




Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire