samedi 31 janvier 2015

It's not a Lawn-Boy, but still thought it was worth a mention. Flymo

I picked this up last week. It was covered in an inch of dirt and fuzz. After I cleaned it up I realized that it doesn't look like it has seen that much grass, if any. I didn't clean any grass off it. The spark plug is the original one, still has the brown overspray on it from Tecumseh painting it. The recoil rope does too.





Flymo: 9630423

S/N: 142731





I installed a new fuel line. I installed a rebuild kit in the carburetor and its runs beautifully. Tecumseh 2-cycle AV600-660-16B. 24:1 gas/oil mix. The deck is 18 inches. It really is in great shape. I had one of these a few years ago. It is kinda neat to mow with once you get the hang of it. I guess these are still available outside of the USA, but this is an older unit from a US distributor in Washington.



As a side note, I got a line on an old commercial LB, bricktop!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!next week hopefully





Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire