dimanche 26 avril 2015

Honda Izy (less than 1 year old) splutters and dies

Hello there -

I bought a new Honda Izy HRG 416 PK petrol lawnmower last August, used it 2-3 times, then stored it in the garage over winter (not at extreme winter here in Scotland). I got the mower out last week for the first time this year to find it starts okay, but then splutters and dies after 1 minute or less. It then doesn't start again without a wait, and once it starts it just splutters and cuts out again.

I bought a new spark plug (NGK BPR6ES) thinking this was the issue - from reading similar problems on the internet. But, this did not fix the problem (which continues today).

Is it a problem that I have caused (I did not drink the petrol from the mower before storing over winter)?

Any advice would be gratefully received.

Thank you,
Andrew.


Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire