dimanche 26 avril 2015

John Deere S240 or Husqvarna YTH24V48?

Would love to get your opinions on which of these models is the best option for me. Here's what I'm looking for:

- Something around $2k
- To be used on 1 acre (residential), mostly fairly flat, except for the drainage ditch along the front of the property. Some trees.
- A mower that has the flexibility to do other things (aerate, spreader etc)

I've narrow it down to the S240 Sport and YTH24V48, both are relatively speedy (important in the short term as I have to 'drive' to the site - about .75mls down a quiet street), and get decent reviews on various sites. I've ruled out the Zero-Turns on the basis that you don't get as much for your money at this price point, and they're really only good for mowing....reluctantly though, they look like more 'fun', and can easily be convinced that they'd be a good option.

I'm totally new to ride-on's, so aside from exhaustive web-site reading, I've no experience of them.

Looking forward to hearing your thoughts!

Pete


Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire