dimanche 26 avril 2015

Just bought new self propel Toro SR 20381 .

I been reading the forum here a lot lately .My lawn boy lawn mower after 15 yrs plus on it , the engine lock up . No complaints .

yesterday I went looking at self propel lawn mowers .
Started with my small town lawn shop . Snapper dealer . I like the Ninja way it mowed . The self propel lever was my problem . no buy .

I went to bigger town next to me here in Southern Indiana .
This lawn shop sold Honda , Snapper and commercial EQE . There was three guys at the counter . Not one sales man came to me ask about any thing .. I even pulled the honda off the shelf looked at . They did not bother to walk over . I set out side . No one came . Me and the wife was surprised . We left .
We drove 30 miles to the bigger lawn shop . another Lawn service .. They sell Toro , Honda and Snapper . Then commercial eqe .
The sales man came straight to us . greeted us and ask what we were looking for .
He help us out a lot and explained the self propel lawn mowers . I told him about the snapper . That was not the lawn mower for us . He was ok with that .
He said I have several hondas and Toro's in the back for customer to try . Then said set out back here . He call the boy helper to get those lawn mowers for us to try .
I like both Honda and Toro . The both mulch great and easy to control .
He said the Toro has a 50 dolllar instant rebate going on with 5 yr warranty .
We end up buying the Toro RS 20381 for $ 588.00 out the door . Also he gave me a free oil change after 5 hours of mowing ..
I used it today . all I can say is WOW nice ..
Thanks
Rick


Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire