samedi 25 avril 2015

Very pleased with my Honda Mower - It's not the problem

Hello all - My name is Steve, I am an active mowaholic.
Bought this in 2014
CIMG6699.jpg
Right out of the gate, I must come clean.
Yesterday morning, I decided to mow.
My mower, as mentioned, is a Honda. An exceptional machine. Starts 1st pull every time, mows, mulches, it's wonderful.
Modern portable phones, cell phones, whatever the latest buzz term is, "smart phones", well, I sure like them as well.
And at that moment, used to listen to music - be it a radio station from St. Louis (KSHE) or the music saved on the "phone", tunes makes the mowing go better.
I elected to use my earmuff hearing protectors over my skull candy ear phones, why not!
Pull the mower out of the shed, starts first pull.
I love this mower - the blade does not turn until you activate it. So, I can start anywhere, in gravel, for example. And if/when I "loan" it to a friend in Columbia, when she crosses the creek in the back of the yard, she can stop the blades, motor keeps running, easier to start and stop, it is a wonderful feature.
Anyway, perfect mowing weather yesterday, I remembered to raise the deck a notch, as suggested by my next door neighbor, and off I go.
Having recently mowed, and raising the deck, which made it hard to see exactly where I had been, so I had to pay close attention.
After I had done maybe 80% of the back yard, I was getting a little frustrated - even with the wonderful music playing -
Did I have the deck too high?
Wait - wait a second!
For whatever reason, the blade was not turning - I - I must of let the activator turn off and with the earmuffs and headphones, well, never missed it - and with the motor running, well, it felt like it was mowing -
Most of my back yard, yep, had to re-mow it all......
Lesson learned!
Greetings all!
Attached Images


Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire