mercredi 30 septembre 2015

Kohler to Briggs swap?

I have a 2012 Troy-Bilt Mustang zero turn mower with the infamous Kohler Courage engine on it. My engine is the SV730, 25 HP with a 1" shaft. After just over 30 hours the fuel pump developed a leak and flooded the oil with gas. It bent one intake push rod which I repaired but now the engine knocks and I figure it is pretty much shot. I want to take this opportunity to get rid of this lemon instead of attempting further repairs.

I've done some research but cannot find if there is a Briggs engine that will swap with a minimum of trouble. I don't mind drilling new mounting holes and even modifying the wiring but I'd like to keep the existing muffler if possible. I'm thinking of a 23 or 24 HP Professional series if they'll fit but would appreciate any recommendations.

Thanks for your help!


Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire