mercredi 23 septembre 2015

LX279 17HP Liquid cooled Kawaski wont start

Hi all, I am working on this mower and have no idea what is going on with it. I see lots of posts on this problem but everyone's solution doesn't seem to help me out. Mower ran out of gas, came back and filled it up and it now wont start. What I have done: cleaned carb more times than I want to count, checked for spark, checked compression (both cylinders at 200), leakdown test showed no leakage past valves a little past rings but nothing which would prevent it from starting, pulled all the "old Fuel" from tank and replaced with fresh, replaced fuel filter, replaced fuel lines, replaced fuel pump, clipped the fuel shut off solenoid nipple. It will run on carb cleaner which leads me toward a fuel delivery issue, but the carb is spotless. Any other ideas that I may have missed.


Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire