mercredi 30 septembre 2015

Tanaka

Was curious if anyone here with a lawn care business used any Tanaka equipement, particularly their string trimmers? I remember my dad having one of their brush cutters every since I was a little boy, and he had it for about 30yrs up until he passed away. It was stubborn to get started the first time he used it every spring, but I can't remember him every doing much in the way of maintnance on it, especially using stabalizor in the fuel when storing it. But I remember him telling me how the guys at the repair shop he used, where he purchased it all those years ago would chuckle when he brought it in cause they rarely ever saw any equipment come in there that old. Anyways, I just wondered if anyone used their stuff, particularly for commercial work as I don't see them get mentioned much on any of the forums.


Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire