vendredi 25 septembre 2015

Weighing my options on ATV tow behinds

Hello,

I bought a new house this past summer that has a little under 4 acres of mowable lawn. I have been borrowing my fathers Craftsman 14.5hp 42" deck tractor in hopes that I could get a deal at the end of the season. Even though I am not seeing many sales I still need to make a purchase.
My house abuts a few ATV trails so I have been thinking about getting a tow behind mower for a 4x4 ATV/UTV. I have never seen one in use nor do I know anyone that has ever used one. Has anyone in the forum used one before and what did they think? I would want a finish mower not a rough cut one. Do they have bagger attachments? Any brand recommendations?
I am glad that I came across this forum. Seems like a lot of useful info to browse through.
I may even be able to answer a few questions about the Craftsman since the one I was using was 15 years old and I had to do a few repairs to get it to stay running.

Thanks


Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire