vendredi 25 septembre 2015

Waiting until next year?

I was recently in the neighborhood equipment dealer (because who doesn't need new equipment) considering complementing some of my existing gas powered equipment with battery powered stuff - perhaps a battery powered blower and a mower for small areas around the house that the various riders are not well suited for. This is, often for me, a good time to buy things.

Yet I found myself waiting on it. What if next years battery powered stuff is "the next generation"? How much weight does concern about next years changes play when buying battery powered equipment? I think I may have given it too much weight and yet I found myself oddly thinking waiting until next spring was the best move - or non-move as the case may be.


Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire