lundi 28 septembre 2015

Please tell me I'm not the only one...

Hello all!

My name is Joe, and I have a problem...

CANNOT keep from picking up mowers cast to the curb. Recent acquisition is a Sycamore S22-219 with the power propel and all good wheels.
It looks like someone bought a house in the late 70''/early 80's and the house came with a mower that they just left in the corner of the garage until they pushed it out to the curb.

It's mostly complete, doesn't leak oil, and with some fresh gas started with little effort. Oddly enough, there is no height adjustment to the wheels.

Anyone have a source to find whatever information might be available? Google produces many images of mowers, but none of my model and multiple websearches produce nothing. Is it possible MTD or a similar company bought them out?

FWIW: I mowed the front yard with it and it seems to run pretty well. I'm planning to put it in the basement for a winter project.


Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire