jeudi 24 mars 2016

Difficulty cold starting mower

Last season I started having trouble starting my mower between cuts. I found a problem in the ignition switch and I replaced it. I continued to have problems with starting the mower between cuts. I replaced the starter, problem continued. The battery has tested good. The mower typically starts easily if I turn it off and turn it back on within a couple of minutes. But if it sits too long sometimes I have to click the key 100 times before it gets a connection and turns over.

I'm hoping to find someone with a similar issue that can save me some time. It sounds like a lose connection. I'm guessing as it heats up the metal expands and makes a better connection (this would make sense with issues on a cold start). But I have not been able to find it anywhere.

Thanks in advance,
Scott


Difficulty cold starting mower

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire