vendredi 25 mars 2016

Diminishing spark Tecumseh H50-65410L

I bought a 1970's Roto-Hoe tiller a couple months ago for $20. image.jpgThe previous owner said it had been sitting outside for 2 years, so I figured it needed some work. I pulled the flywheel off to get a look at the ignition components, and the condenser was smashed, so I changed it. No spark. image.jpg The condenser I bought came with a set of points, so I changed them too. Gapped to .022" and still no spark. I changed the coil, and still no spark. After all this, I pulled off the internal magneto, and sanded the contact points to make sure I was getting a good ground. I finally got some spark, but it diminished little by little after about 10-15 pulls. Now I'm back to no spark. I did the screwdriver test on the flywheel magnets, and they seem to be strong. I pulled the magneto off again to sand the contact points, and nothing. I don't know what to do next. Please help.
Attached Images


Diminishing spark Tecumseh H50-65410L

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire