lundi 21 mars 2016

HYD TRANS REBUILD/RUNNING GREAT FOR 20 MIN THEN LOOSING PPWER

HI YALL,
I am a first timer looking for input with some of the more seasoned techs out there. I gave a small shop my left trans from my RZT 50 CUB CADET to rebuild and $450.00later, he said it was done, after having torn it down and rebuilt twice. When I picked it up, it ran worse than when I dropped it off to him. Plus, I footed the bill for all the parts of which were 2 filters, one for my trans, one for him to keep in stock, as well as the 4 thrust bearings (2 of which went into my trans and 2 for his stock). Having forgiven him and picking my mower up, I decided to tear it down myself. After dis-assembly, I discovered he had not even changed, not to mention, clean the existing filter. Sooo, I proceded to order the 2 new pumps, after carefully inspecting all other parts, and reassembled it. After loading it with 40 wt non detergent and 1/2 pt tranny fluid, I purged it, adjusted the linkage and took off mowing. It ran like a new machine for about 20 minutes then started slowing down in the left with the right being ok. I'm not sure of what I can do to make a fix and thought I would reach out. By the way, the small retainer pin in the mail pump shaft was installed properly, after I got the heck of how to keep it in place. I'm confident of reassembly, but am looking for guidance on how to keep the trans running consistantly. Any ideas?


HYD TRANS REBUILD/RUNNING GREAT FOR 20 MIN THEN LOOSING PPWER

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire