jeudi 24 mars 2016

Stuck blade adapter

Hi! New member. I will start a thread on this mower, it's a 1978 Flymo DXL (5?). It's went through 2 engines and I just got a 3rd one on Tuesday. The problem I have is the blade adapter. The engine sits quite low in the deck so the crank would be too long. I cut it down to roughly the size of the previous engines shaft. I then tried fitting the adapter to see how everything lined up but it was really stiff and needed hammering on. Once it was on, I discovered that there was no threads in the shaft, only a hole. But now, I cant get the adapter back off again. I think it was some rust on the shaft that is making it stick. I've tried my jaw puller but it doesnt work either. Any suggestions?


Stuck blade adapter

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire