jeudi 24 mars 2016

Turf Tiger won't stay running

Hello all, I'm new here with a new to me Turf Tiger (STT61) that I can't seem to keep running. It's got a Kohler engine. It seems like I can only keep it running if I put a hot jumper wire from the battery right to the fuel shutoff solenoid on the carb. If I just use the harness wire the engine will only run for a second and then shut off.

Another thing I noticed is that it sometimes doesn't seem to be charging the battery. Behind the control panel I notice there is a yellow wire with a female flat connector that doesn't seem to go anywhere.

Then even if I keep it running with the jumper wire, as soon as I pull in the steering control levers the engine will die even with me sitting on the seat.

I'm new to all this zero turn stuff so bear with me. Thanks.


Turf Tiger won't stay running

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire