jeudi 19 février 2015

Fastrak deck changes?

Looking at possibly purchasing a 54" Fastrack for just over 1 acre tall fine fescue, sloped property. Have been trying to compare deck mowing qualities, as I typically mulch and mow every 4 days. Was looking between a Scag with a velocity deck (more money than want to spend) or a Hustler. Thought I was sold on a Fastrak, but now questioning a Raptor but like the wider base of the Fastrak for the slopes. Local dealer pulled a new old stock 2012 Fastrak out of warehouse and shot me a price 1200 cheaper than 2015 model but said the deck on the 2015 was newer design, (taller) as well as the minor changes that were obvious between the units. Any input on the cutting performance between these decks? I do not like to leave trails or clumps, shooting for that manicured look I got with my old Toro Commercial.




Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire