mardi 24 février 2015

Hi from Melbourne!

Hello everybody!



My name is Chloe, and I am very excited to join this amazing forum. I live in Melbourne, Australia, which I guess is on the other side of the world for most of you, but I would still be very happy if I meet someone from my side of the planet in here. I am a very energetic person, who loves spending time outdoors and working on different projects, which keep me busy. I also really like taking care of different plants. I find it amazing how life grows from almost nothing. I guess these things are the reasons why after I graduated college, I decided to become a landscape gardener. Shaping the outlook of an outdoor area brings me lots of joy. Most people around me always complain about how tiring and stressful their jobs are, but I never got to experience such things by myself, fortunately. My job is my passion, which means that I am completely devoted to it, so there is no chance I could feel stress while doing what I do. I hope I can find more people like me in here, who are passionate to achieve their dreams and not afraid to take risks. Well, I think that's enough for now. Hope to meet you all soon,



Chloe




Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire