jeudi 19 février 2015

Introduction

I got an alert to introduce myself, so here it is. I live in Buffalo, Wyoming. I found this forum while researching a Honda HR-21 that I'm rebuilding. The serial number suggests it was built somewhere between 1980 and 1984. It is a sweet mower, much better built than any other mower I've ever seen. It was given to me about 20 years ago with a bad head gasket. It's been sitting in the garage ever since. My old Toro is about worn out, and I don't like the newer mowers, so I figured I'd fix this one up. I've also got an old 1980ish John Deere 111 riding mower. I don't use it much because it bogs down badly. I have to go really slow to make it work. I'll rebuild it someday. Additionally, I've got a Kubota BX-2200. I don't have a mower deck for it, but I'd like to get one. They're pretty rare in this part of the world. If anyone has one sitting around that they're not using......



I'll probably be looking for advice occasionally.



I almost forgot. I've also got a Swisher 60" Trail Mower that I pull behind an ATV to keep the weeds down in the pasture.




Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire