mercredi 25 février 2015

Howdy from East Tennessee

I stumbled on this forum researching all kinds of small tractor/big lawn tractor type stuff. I have got into this a year or so ago looking for small capable tractor to help keep up my 6 1/2 acre patch of ground. Do a little gardening, 1/4 mile of gravel driveway up keep....and in the last week or so of terrible weather some tree dragging from ice storm and snow damage. I actually found this site from researching a MTD tractor I saw on a LSN sale website. TractorData only listed one late model so I googled it wound up here.



Before my new bad habit started I only had a Cub Cadet LT1046k. Oh and Dad`s original Snappin` Turtle from the 50`s-60`s. Now I have Shibaura 14/1400 , Ford 1500 4wd, a Gravely Li walk behind with sickle, tiller, blade, a Case 444 Demonstrator, Case 446 and a`41 Farmall Model A. I really don`t know what I`m doing with all this but hope to eventually trade around to my final needs for my Patch. Not sure what that is yet. I`m thinking I could do what I need to do with something along the lines of 1200-1700 Ford with a loader.



But I love learning about all this stuff I never realized was even made . Never knew there was so many different LT/GT and compacts made.



Kind of surprised there was no Case Forum here though....very popular up in the snow country.

Looking forward to spending some time here and maybe contributing a little bit!




Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire