mardi 24 février 2015

Snowking 8/27 rough running

Good morning!

My snow king has a HMSK 80 engine on it and it was running rough. It was not a smooth idle. The plug was getting black pretty quick. I bought it that way thinking I would just buy a new carburator, and the price was a real deal. New carb. and same thing. I'm now at the point it will only run on the primed gas. I started taking it apart to check valves and other things and this is the first "problem" I saw:

magneto rust.jpg Is this a good indication of running poorly? I took my wire wheel to it and cleaned it up.

After I took the head off, my unexperienced eye thought the valves and piston look to be hardly used. piston top.jpg

Any opinions and direction appreciated.

R&R


Attached Images






Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire