samedi 28 février 2015

JD 415 Yanmar deisel fuel issues

Got a JD 415 powere by a Yanmar 3007D002 3 cyl deisel stuck in a customers paddock.

Deisels are not my forte but I can generally stumble my way through.

Now I am not getting any fuel flow to the pump , at the pump and sifting throught the parts book do not see a lift motor.

So am I correct in assuming the fuel pump is a two stage unit ?

I also could not see any manual priming pump, do they have one ?

Cracked the injectors and only get bubbles so am assuming a lift pump fault.

Customer says he was mowing & it just cut out.

Fuel bowl is full clean & has no water visible.

This mower is not in a well maintained state there was 3" of dust all over the printed circuit board but removal made little difference.



The glow plug light goes out after about 10 sec, is this normal for one of these & the plugs them selves do not get warm to the touch at the terminal end . I am used to plugs that get quite warm if repeatedly turned on .

I would like to get it running at least well enough to get it out of the paddock and the hydraulic lift mowing deck out , Gees these are heavy.



Any idea where I could lay my hands on a wiring diagram & or fuel flow diagram ?

Thanks




Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire