dimanche 26 avril 2015

Troy-Bilt TB260 wont start

Hello and thanks in advance for any assistance.

I need help with a lawn mower that won't start, figured I would post something on here to see if anyone could help. I will be descriptive as possible and try to provide as much details as possible.

So I have a Troy-Bilt 260 push lawn mower, I recently moved from Texas to Mississippi. It worked just fine in Texas the last time I used it, but now it is not working. Prior to moving the last time I used it, I put weed eater fuel in it because there was no fuel in the lawn mower and that is all I had at the time. It worked just fine for that one time use. During the move the mower was not dropped or anything like that, so that is not an issue. So now the mower won't start.

The things that I have tried was replacing the spark plug, I checked the oil, it doesn't look black or anything, I drained the fuel and replaced it with fresh fuel also. I checked the air filter and it wasn't bad, the carburetor. The lawn mower is only a few years old. When you pull the handle everything is operating the way it is supposed to be with the handle and line.

Just wondering if there is anything else I can do to troubleshoot this issue, any help will be appreciated. Thanks again, and if you need more details I can give it. Thanks!!!

~ Dave


Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire