dimanche 26 avril 2015

XT675-2070 engine problems

Hi: On this Toro I just bought used, the engine ran fairly well, but would need some 3-5 pulls. Only 1-2 years old, but not well maintained. To make it start easier, today I installed the Kohler spark plug and air filter. Refilled with fresh fuel, and added some fuel injector additive I had on hand. Started and ran okay in the garage. Mowing, uncovered problems.

First of all the engine runs several minutes, then quits. Then is either hard to start or won't start.
And, there is fuel seeping out from under the fuel cap. The tank it not overfilled. The fuel level is about 3 inches from the bottom of the neck. I think a gasket is missing. I have searched for the p/n online, but no luck yet.

Engine warm, it runs pretty smooth. Only stalls while cutting. I have the height way up and am not overloading the engine.

Any suggestions appreciated.


Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire