lundi 21 mars 2016

New buggy

I am the proud owner of a new 3200 with the 37 Kaw.I have a few questions regarding the proper setup.Since I had a older John Deere I had to get something with a softer ride,hence the Ferris.While attempting to find a way to soften the ride with the JD a fellow forum member suggested a few hints using the tire pressures as a way to improve both the ride and the damage to the turf while turning.
I only used the Ferris one time,and was a little surprised at the stiff ride.I would like to think that the ride can be improved using both the suspension and the tire pressure.Does anyone have any suggestions regarding either?I did take a look in the setup manual and found that somewhat confusing.The adjustment they refer to appears to be in the reverse of what one would think.The front set of shocks are set to the middle setting and the rear are set to what appear to be the stiffest setting.However according to the manual it appears to be set on the softest setting.The thought I have is that the shock set at the longest setting should be the softest.Am I incorrect? Does anyone have any suggestions regarding the tire pressure?


New buggy

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire