vendredi 25 mars 2016

One blade on my deck cuts lower than the other two

Greetings Folks:

I found and joined this website because I have a problem you guys may be able to help me with.

I have a Stanley (Murray Select) 21 hp Garden Tractor with a 42" deck. O bought it new over 10 years ago and its a been a great machine.

Right before last mowing season ended, the center blade of my mower started cutting the grass lower than the two blades on each end. As a results, this center blade often scalps the ground if I go over a small hump in the yard. I haven't dropped the deck yet to flip it over, but I thought I'd ask you guys what to look for, or even if you heard of such a thing.

Thanks!:newhere


One blade on my deck cuts lower than the other two

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire