samedi 29 mars 2014

A little about me

Ok so I'm not that new but something you might not know about me I'm only 12 years old not very kid in America likes to play video games and sit on the couch I live on a 1000 acre farm with my grand father and grandmother we grow cotton and corn all of our tractors are john deer only the best I love this forum everyone here is helpful I didn't say any thing about me being a kid because I thought you might not treat me the same and some of you probably won't but I will find out some of my hobbies are fishing hunting working on mowers farming collecting arrowheads prospecting ATV riding no Video games no couch I get up early even in the Sumer time and have to work I wouldn't have it any other way oh one more thing thanks everyone for the help and advice you have given me :smile:




Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire