samedi 29 mars 2014

Looking for Lawn Care Professional

I wasn't sure where to post this, but here go's.



I always have done my own mowing, seeding, fertilizing, etc. I still intend to do my own mowing, but need a little help with the fertilizing. The growing season is when I am the busiest at work. It seems like I never have the time when the conditions are right for applying fertilizer. If I put down weed killer, a freak storm will wash it away before it can do any good. Or I'll get up early on a weekend morning to apply it, and for the first time ever, there won't be any dew, and it won't stick, etc, etc.



I started to look at the lawn care places like TruGreen, Scotts, and Turf Masters. When I look at the on line ratings of six different companies, the highest rating was a 1.6 out of 5. Three of them had a 1.0 rating, and that was with 10 or more reviews. I've never seen any companies rated that bad. Plus, these were lengthy credible reviews.



What do non-professionals do to find someone decent to do this type of work. I know I would never hire any of the companies with a 1.6 or lower rating.



Thanks,

Bruce




Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire