lundi 31 mars 2014

Still seeking help on old poulan chain saw

I posted an earlier thread about problem sith my old poulan chain saw. The model is S25. I received several responses and appreciate each one. On my earlier thread titled Need Help With Old Poulan chain saw i listed all the thing I have done to the saw and all parts which I have replaced.

I had some time this morning so I went to the shop took the spark plug out and tried the pull rope. The engined pulled very easily and with no resistance completely through the pull. I replaced the plug, LEFT OFF THE PLUG WIRE and tried to pull the rope. It felt like the engine had 300 pounds of compression. By jerking hard on the starter rope it will move only a few inches. I do not understand this at all.

I have my original owners manual for the saw but it isn't much help. Does anyone know where I might find a complete repair manual for the saw?



All help and suggestions will be greatly appreciated.



Frustrated Texan and yes we all still need rain.




Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire